Menu links disappeared in serenity primary and secondary nav bars

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Menu links disappeared in serenity primary and secondary nav bars

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Carla
    Participant

Hello,

The links in my primary and secondary navigation menus/dropdowns are suddenly missing even though they are showing up in the Menu section of my WP admin dashboard/settings. I have tried restoring previous versions of my site through my cpanel and updating the Genesis theme and plugins and the issue is not resolved.

Here is a cached version of my site before the windows disappeared:

I am using Safari and OS X 10.6.8 but the Bluehost technician couldn’t see the menus either.

Please let me know if you have any idea how to restore the menu links.

Thanks!

http://www.drcarla.com/home/

AC
    Blocked

I don’t see them either. In the new menu system – have you put the checkmarks in the Primary and Secondary Sidebars? I looked at the cached version and ran the current CSS and the cached version CSS through the Diff Checker and both files are identical so I don’t think it’s a CSS issue. It’s probably related to one of your other files. If you need further technical assistance to check the other files, you can contact me on my website.

AC
    Blocked

Sending an email to support about this. Let me see if they respond.

AC
    Blocked

I received a response from Support that you should disable your plugins. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.