Metric: How do I get rid of the green button?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Metric: How do I get rid of the green button?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rstyner 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rstyner
    Participant

Hello guys,

In the “Home Top Right” widget area of the Homepage , I just want to get rid of the green button altogether leaving the text link, and maybe some way to make the text “look” like a link (so that the lowest common denominator, visually, can recognize it’s a link).

Or if you have another suggestion to make it (the green button), look more aesthetic, or symmetrical (for lack of better words). Because right now, visually, the green is weighing down, so to speak, the right side of the page.

The site is here.

anitac
    Participant

Look for this in your style.css file:

[css]#home-top .more-link {
    background: url("images/read-more.png") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    [/css]

Remove that line and save. It will look like a regular link.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

rstyner
    Participant

anitac, thank you. But I cannot for the life of me find this code in the style.css file. Did I mention that I am using the Metric Theme?

rstyner
    Participant

The code that I see above, for some reason is changing.

rstyner
    Participant

Nevermind the last comment – it was Google Chrome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.