Metro zip folder is invalid or corrupted

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Metro zip folder is invalid or corrupted

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AmandahB
    Participant

Hello,

I received the following message “The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted” when I tried to copy my PSD files into the Metro zip file. I’m not sure what happened. All I did was download the file.

Amandah

AC
    Blocked

What are you trying to accomplish by copying the PSD files into the Zip file?

AmandahB
    Participant

I like to keep all of my files in one place. Not to mention the fact that I’m receiving a corruption error on a theme I paid for.

The Metro theme is not the first theme I’ve purchased from StudioPress. I was able to transfer my PSD and images into my ModernBlogger and Lifestyle themes.

AC
    Blocked

I am using Metro for my website and the file isn’t corrupt. How did you add the files? did you unzip the file first, then add your PSDs and then zip the file again?

AmandahB
    Participant

I can’t add my files to the Metro folder because I receive a message that it’s corrupt.

When I purchased the Metro theme I downloaded it per the instructions from StudioPress.

AmandahB
    Participant

I took the Metro file out of the zipped file I downloaded and was able to transfer my PSD files into the folder.

Thanks.

AC
    Blocked

I just re-downloaded the file, and unzipped it to my hard drive without a problem. I would suggest you go into your my.studiopress.com account and download a fresh copy. Sometimes when you download there could have been a minor interruption in internet services or the file didn’t completely download.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.