Midnight theme – make responsive?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Midnight theme – make responsive?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

finalrune
    Participant

I manage 3 websites on Studiopress, 2 on “Magazine” theme and 1 on “Midnight” theme.  The Magazine ones look GREAT responsive and I would like to get Midnight acting the same.  I see that it is now a ‘retired’ theme, and only v1.0 exists.  Anyone out there still running it?  Found a way to make it responsive?

It appears that it uses fixed width layout, so my best idea without totally blowing up the theme is to just hard-code a 320px version and maybe an 800px version too.  Has anyone tried this, and if so… got any tips?

- Fred

P.S. This is the site in question: http://thecleansed.com/

http://thecleansed.com/

anitac
    Participant

If you’d like, I could share the name of a developer who may be able to convert what you have to responsive for you. Email me your contact information and I can put you guys in touch with each other.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

finalrune
    Participant

Anitac, yes, I’d like to at least get a quote, if it’s reasonable I’ll do it.  Can’t figure out how to email you from this forum.  Mine is fred [at] finalrune.com

anitac
    Participant

Oh, you could have clicked on my website. There’s a contact box over there. I will give him your information.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.