Minimum Feature Text: trying to fix alignment issue…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Minimum Feature Text: trying to fix alignment issue…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

naturesmedia
    Participant

Hi All.

I’ve been going bonkers trying to figure out my alignment issue. I’ve shrunk the feature text (left of subscribe button) in CSS, and get the issue in the linked image.

Despite an hour of tinkering in firebug, I can’t seem to identify what is controlling the featured text padding, or how to control its position relative to the subscribe now text/button. If I fiddle with the line height, the button gets huge, and I don’t see any featured text specific padding control – its simply continually positioned just slightly above the “subscribe now” text.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2wnn2wn.jpg

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

cehwitham
    Participant

Is there any chance you could link to your site not a picture? Without being able to use Firebug it’s very difficult to say what’s causing this.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

naturesmedia
    Participant

Hi Chris.

note the text on the subscribe button. I can’t, for the life of me, seem to figure out how to shift the button independently of the text on the left of it.

I’ve disabled the maintenance page temporarily.

http://iamtheplatypus.com/

Thanks in advance!

naturesmedia
    Participant

Found it! All set; It was the margin in the button a.page-title-button area of the CSS. I had adjusted all of them, but I must not have cleared my cache. Firebug was the key.

Thanks anyways!

cehwitham
    Participant

Glad it’s sorted. Thank you for feeding back.

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.