Minimum – Page Title Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Minimum – Page Title Issue

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dp 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dp
    Participant

Hey, there.  Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and potentially help me with a small issue.  I downloaded the minimum theme to build a website (site is here) for my business and it’s going pretty well so far.  This is my first site, so I have ALOT to learn.  So thanks in advance for your patience.  The page title part of the theme is displaying “HOME” on my other pages:  HOME, ABOUT, SERVICES, CONTACT, etc.  In my mind there are two ways to go about this:

1.  Get it to display properly (i.e. display the proper/corresponding page title)  If so, how do I do this?

2.  Delete it altogether. How would I delete it?

Thanks so much!

dp

dp
    Participant

Never mind I think I got this to work, but I’m not sure how.  I went back and did something I did a number of times before without the desired result, which was: go into themes, customize, and delete the tagline ‘HOME’ under the Site Title and Tagline Section.  The only thing I did different this time was: I went into Genesis SEO settings and set up the appearance of my browser tabs beforehand.  Not sure if that’s what made a difference or not, but oh well, it works!

cheers,

dp

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Minimum – Page Title Issue’ is closed to new replies.