Minimum Pro – how to alter footer height please

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Minimum Pro – how to alter footer height please

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leannemorrison 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

leannemorrison
    Participant

Hi, I am currently building a site using Minimum Pro. It is password protected at the moment, so unfortunately there is not much use giving you the url. I need to find out how to decrease the height of the site footer please. I have looked everywhere on the stylesheet but cannot seem to find anything that works. Thanks in anticipation, Leanne

http://www.tamarvalleyarttrail.org.au

nutsandbolts

If you look for the following in your stylesheet, you can lower the numbers for padding to make the footer smaller. Just remember to change the numbers for both px and rem:

.site-footer {
    background-color: #333;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    letter-spacing: 0.1rem;
    padding: 60px 0;
    padding: 6rem 0;
    text-align: center;
    }

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  nutsandbolts.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  nutsandbolts.

leannemorrison
    Participant

Thanks so much nutsandbolts – I have never come across rem before, and that’s obviously why when I made the changes to the padding 60px, they did not show up. I will have to look more into rem to find out what they are about!
    I really appreciate your help
    Cheers
    Leanne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.