Minimum Pro / Strange CSS Glitch with Genesis Responsive Slider

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum Pro / Strange CSS Glitch with Genesis Responsive Slider

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinstar 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

zanspace

Hello,
    I’ve been trying to solve this for a day 1/2 already without success. I’m a good CSS coder in general but can’t figure this one out.

I’ve setup the Genesis Responsive slider on the Minimum pro theme (Homepage) and after quite a bit of trial/errors, etc, was able to have it working (almost!!!). I have 3 slides, no links, on a very basic fade. However, only the 3rd slide displays correctly (according to the specified CSS rules). The first 2 slides have what appears to be either an extra bottom margin (or padding) -10 to 15 extra px- which makes the entire content of the homepage, below the slider, to re-adjust (go up) when the 3rd slide is displayed. I made sure that the (bottom) margin for the genesis slider is set at 0 (ie: margin-bottom: 0px !important;)

I’m going nuts over this: the behavior should be the same across the board, for all 3 slides, and the content moving up -if slightly- is something i can’t present to my clients.

I would really appreaciate any help or suggestions on how to solve this (pesky) issue.

cheers & thanks,

Maurice

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  zanspace.
    http://zanspace.com/

zanspace

The problem was in the

• element of the slider. I used Inline CSS, in the Genesis-Responsive-slider.php file to ensure that the margin + padding were set to “0″

tinstar
Participant

Where exactly did you edit the php if you don’t mind? I’m having the exact same issue.

Thanks.

zanspace

I added the inline CSS to the <li> element (there’s only 1) in the php file.

tinstar
Participant

That worked perfectly!

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.