Minimum Pro Theme – Featured Image Not Working Correctly

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum Pro Theme – Featured Image Not Working Correctly

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jasonatri 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jasonatri
    Participant

Hi All

I’m a little stumped here, so I’d appreciate any help I can get. The featured image function on the posts for a site I’m working on doesn’t seem to work. It goes through the motions, I click the “Set Feature Image”, select the image, and the lightbox goes away with no featured image in the box. It’s really weird. The site is just a test site – http://www.charlottegolfrealestate.carolinahomedata.com, using the Minimum Pro Theme.

I’m able to add images by attaching them via the media section, but I’m building this site for someone else and don’t want it to be that complicated. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  jasonatri.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  jasonatri.

braddalton
    Participant

Maybe you have a plugin conflict.

Try disbaling your plugins and see if that fixes it then you can re-activate the one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

jasonatri
    Participant

It was the Mailchimp add-on for Gravity Forms. Seems to be working okay now. I only had a few plugins activated, and that was the only one I hadn’t used before, so pretty easy fix.

Thanks for the help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Minimum Pro Theme – Featured Image Not Working Correctly’ is closed to new replies.