Minimum Responsive Logo Problems

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum Responsive Logo Problems

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mbreslow
    Participant

When using text in the header for the logo, the responsive portion works like it is supposed to. However, when using a jpg for the logo, things mess up. When using the text logo, it stays on the left like it is supposed to. When using a jpg for a logo, sized at 400×100 according to the theme’s directions, the logo and the second menu (header right widget) combine. It doesn’t matter whether in portrait r landscape mode on an iPhone.

Here are our thoughts:

…why do they make the logo and header one and the same? If you replace the site title text with a header graphic, by default that header graphic stretches across the entire body wrapper. It would seem to me that a box is a box and that both the text and image would be sized according to the box and not what is in the box.

ANY help woud be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael

http://www.americancorvettesandclassics.com/

Susan

I’m just following up on unanswered posts; since it’s been a while since you submitted this post, I’m hoping your issue has been resolved. If it hasn’t, have you considered the Genesis Responsive Header plug-in?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.