Minimum Theme Logo

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Minimum Theme Logo

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SusanT 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Terry
    Participant

@Kzoll,

You may consider posting this as your own thread as it looks like a different issue.

Have you tried deleting the Genesis Simple Headers Plugin w/Minimum? You can use the default header configuration under Appearance=>Header. It should work out of the box. I tried it with Minimum on one of my sites and worked!

Once the text is worked out, you can either change the height specified for the custom header in your functions.php or edit the css to increase the min-height property so the full header(logo) is displayed.

Customizing Genesis Child Themes @ MaroonTech

SusanT
    Participant

So sorry, Brandon. I was hoping I had the magic answer for you! Since kzoll is also having the same problem using the plug-in, one might guess that was the problem, but it sounds like you’ve deactivated it and done everything you can there.

I’m about to start a site using the Minimum theme (first time), so I will let you know if I discover anything. But when I look at your CSS using Firebug, I don’t see any of the CSS that you added (#header-image title area, etc…) by following the tutorial. It’s a mystery – wish I could be of more help.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.