Minimum theme – remove tagline from just one page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum theme – remove tagline from just one page

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gina 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wyattwerner
    Participant

I have the tagline bar linking to a Contact page, but I don’t want the bar to show up on the contact page itself.  I’d like to remove the tagline bar on just one page.

Actually, ideally I’d like to leave the tagline bar, and just get rid of the button in the tagline bar on that page.  I’d think I could just create a new page template, but I’m not well-versed enough in the guts of Genesis to feel comfortable doing it on my own.  Are there any other fixes to this, perhaps an “exclude in post X” type of solution?

Thanks in advance!

http://adlspa.com

Devesh
    Participant

From what I understand, you’re trying to remove the tagline from the contact page.

To achieve that, add the following code to your stylesheet (style.css).

`.page-id-11 #page-title {display:none;} `

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Devesh.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Devesh.

wyattwerner
    Participant

Beautiful! I’m no CSS wiz, so this is a big help.  Just for posterity, I used this code to get the button to disappear while still keeping the rest of the page title.

`.page-id-11 a.page-title-button {
    display:none;
    }`

Gina
    Participant

I see that you can remove the copy but is there a way to specify the copy for each page? I want to change “From the Blog” etc.

Also, how can I make the font smaller?

thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.