Misplaced Primary Sidebar

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Misplaced Primary Sidebar

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

senthil
    Participant

Hi,

Reinstalled the latest versions of Lifestyle and Genesis and Now I have a challenge: The Primary Sidebar is set beneath Home Left Widget.
    Also the last in the Home Right Widget is not showing the 300 character content limit; instead it is showing the full article.

http://www.senthil.ca

anitac
    Participant

Have you modified any of your files? I believe you have a DIV area that is not CLOSED, i.e., /DIV.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

senthil
    Participant

I did not change anything after I installed the latest version. It was okay with the old one. And I checked the stylesheet and could not find any open /div line.

senthil
    Participant

well, it works now. did not do any changes to files. just moved around and somehow it works. hope that it is permanent.

thanks

anitac
    Participant

There is a missing end DIV. I cannot see exactly where it is but it’s above where the BOTTOM LEFT and BOTTOM RIGHT is located. If you add something in those areas, they are going to show up in the sidebar. Did you modify the Home.php file or any of the files? If you need further assistance, please contact me on my website as I won’t be on the forum much today.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.