Missing Slider Arrows, Backcountry Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Missing Slider Arrows, Backcountry Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Nelson 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cryptobrian
    Participant

First, I am entirely new to wordpress and genesis … so there may be some obvious (to you) answers.   I have gong through the backcountry-theme setup docs and I have submitted a request to support, but unfortunately still have an issue I am trying to iron out.

I am trying to get my slider to look just like the one in the demo … at first I realized I was using the responsive slider, that results in unusual placement of the navigation arrows , different border sizing, and different fonts/colors for the post titles/excerpt.     I figured out there was another slider, not labeled responsive.  Once I changed that, everything corrected, except that navigation arrows.  Those  have now disappeared.

I have gone into the slider settings and checked that under Display Settings, the option for navigation is set to “arrows”.

Any ideas or further instruction?

Brian

Susan Nelson
    Participant

Can you post a link to your site so we can take a look?

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.