Mobile Issues with Minimum

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Mobile Issues with Minimum

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jackirenee
    Participant

I’m curious why this site – http://www.groovyplanetfairtrade.com looks so boring on my iPhone, when this site (http://www.beautyinstregnthfitness.com) looks great.  I didn’t think I did anything different with the two.

anitac
    Participant

They are both different in design. You really cannot compare the two. Beauty in Strength looks like it comes out of the box. The other one looks like you have modified the CSS.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jackirenee
    Participant

Except, even before I started making the css changes, the fair trade site looked horrid on mobile devices.  I have gone back in and removed a vast majority of the changes (only leaving a few color changes) and it still looks bad.

jackirenee
    Participant

I still am having issues with this and wondered if anyone had answers.
    Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

The only recommendation I can make is that you need to modify the CSS in the Media Queries area for that particular mobile area you are looking at it with. I have installed Minimum on three websites and did not have to modify anything in the mobile area.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.