Mobile Responsive Header

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mobile Responsive Header

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  emasai 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anthony Galli
    Participant

If my background is less than 450 px than I would like to use a responsive header design. So in other words for my browser I would like to use one image and than for phones 450 px or less I would like to use a different one. How can I do this?

Currently if you look at my website on your phone you’ll see that my header signature is cut off. Any help would be greatly appreciated in solving this problem!

Thanks you!!

http://anthonygalli.com

emasai
    Participant

That’s what media queries do. If you have a Genesis responsive child theme this function is already built in.

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me
    Lynne emasai.com

Anthony Galli
    Participant

Where can I find that?

emasai
    Participant

In your style.css at the bottom there are media queries. If you want a different standard for certain screen sizes you need to write new specific rules for whatever you want to apply to that particular size. Much as you would for any css styling.

Lynne emasai.com

Anthony Galli
    Participant

What steps do I need to take in order for my vision to become a reality? What rules need to be in place? Sorry I know how to input css rules, but not write them. How would I write the rule to let me use a different image for the header in a mobile screen? I found the “Responsive Design” in the CSS file I just don’t know what to do with it?!?

Thanks for any more help you could give me!

Anita
    Participant

Anthony if you would like customization service to get your header and social media buttons responsive for your website, click the Theme Support tab on my website and I’ll be happy to assist you. It can be pretty challenging because each individual website’s logos and headers are different sizes.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

emasai
    Participant

As Anita says, what you are asking for is not as simple as adding a line of code. It is customization, which goes beyond the scope of this voluntary forum. So you will have to hire someone to fix your particular requirements.

Lynne emasai.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.