Mobile Responsive – What is Required?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mobile Responsive – What is Required?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fiesta
    Participant

I am using the Lifestyle 2.0 child theme. I’ve just seen that the latest Lifestyle theme is now mobile responsive.

What do I need to do to access this? Will it be an automatic upgrade in my WordPress account?

Thanks

Anita
    Participant

You should see the Lifestyle PRO version in your my.studiopress.com Download area. It’s not really an upgrade. It’s almost like having a new theme, so any customizations you have to the old – you will have to recreate them in this new version.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Fiesta
    Participant

Thanks Anitac

I’ve made a a couple of small changes to the functions.php file and a lot of changes to the style.css file.

Would it be fair to assume that initially I’ll completely ‘mess up’ my site after downloading the new version until I’ve made all the same changes to these two files?

lachesa
    Participant

Instead of changing my current lifestyle 2.0.2 theme to Lifestyle Pro. I am fine with the current style, but would like
    my current theme to be mobile responsive. Could you please provide direction on to change my lifestyle theme 2.0.2 to a mobile responsive. Thank you!

Anita
    Participant

Lachesa, you would need a theme designer to re-theme Lifestyle to mobile reponsive – that would be a full customization – not a simple task.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.