Modern Blogger Pro

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Modern Blogger Pro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Debbiez

Hi, I would like to buy the Modern Blogger Pro and there are a couple of questions I would like to ask:

As the Modern Blogger Pro is a third party theme will Studio Press still be on hand to offer any help should I need it?

I am new to the world of self hosting a blog, so I have a lot to learn. There are things that I don’t want on the Modern Blogger Pro, like the shopping cart, Instagram and a couple of other things, is it difficult to leave these things out when I configure my blog?

Thank you.

snakeair
    Participant

You would be able to get support in the community forum here for this theme but most likely not in email support as it’s a 3rd party theme and the developer needs to provide support.

It’s best to contact the theme developer for support and questions.

https://prettydarncute.com/pre-made-theme-support/

AC
    Blocked

As @snakeair has stated you can contact support for Modern Blogger Pro. I am very familiar with that theme and customize it often. You can inquire with PDCD regarding their customization services. They do offer great support.

Debbiez

Thank you both for responding. I will contact Pretty Darn Cute and ask them my questions.

Susan

They do offer great support.

Thanks, Anita!

Debbie: I am a member of the Pretty Darn Cute Design team, and provide all the theme support. I would love to help you with your pre-sale questions, and provide post-sale support! You can email me directly at susan@prettydarncute.com

You can read some of the testimonials from our happy customers here:
    https://prettydarncute.com/pretty-darn-happy-customers/

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Debbiez

Thank you,Susan, as long as I know I have contact I am happy.

I think I have finally exhausted myself checking things out – probably a form of procrastination as I am a little nervous! After having checked out the showcases of Modern Blogger Pro theme on the PDC website and reading what people have to say I am planning on purchasing it today.

Susan

That’s great, Debbie! I’ll be happy to help you if you run into any issues setting up your site!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.