Modern Portfolio – Category pages styling

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio – Category pages styling

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve@BHQ 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

I’d like to have the category pages display just like the work/portfolio section on the home page; Featured image & title, link to post. Just like a portfolio.

Thanks Steve

http://www.316design.com/

Anita
    Participant

Do you want one category per page? Or just a page with all categories. I just hacked this for my client. The one page can show all categories or featured categories, one category. It uses a widget so you can play around with it. If you want one for each category, doing it the way I did, you’d need to set up a template for each one. If you just want to do it how I set it up, send me an email on my website and I’ll detail the instructions and code for you.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

Thanks Anita, I’d like to have one for each category page.

Anita
    Participant

How many categories do you have?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

For now, 4. I don’t imagine having too many more than that.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Steve@BHQ.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Steve@BHQ.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.