Modern Portfolio – Category pages styling

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio – Category pages styling

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve@BHQ 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

I’d like to have the category pages display just like the work/portfolio section on the home page; Featured image & title, link to post. Just like a portfolio.

Thanks Steve

http://www.316design.com/

anitac
    Participant

Do you want one category per page? Or just a page with all categories. I just hacked this for my client. The one page can show all categories or featured categories, one category. It uses a widget so you can play around with it. If you want one for each category, doing it the way I did, you’d need to set up a template for each one. If you just want to do it how I set it up, send me an email on my website and I’ll detail the instructions and code for you.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

Thanks Anita, I’d like to have one for each category page.

anitac
    Participant

How many categories do you have?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Steve@BHQ
    Participant

For now, 4. I don’t imagine having too many more than that.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steve@BHQ.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steve@BHQ.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.