Modern Portfolio – Center Header and Navigation

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio – Center Header and Navigation

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  designbytracy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

designbytracy
    Participant

I’m just starting a preview for a site and want to have my site logo centered at the top with the navigation centered below and I think I’ve created a mess. I tried to do it with the WordPress header and the custom menu in the right header. I couldn’t get that to work, so I’ve tried to put my logo file link in the css and can’t get the logo to show up anywhere, so I moved on to unregister the site title and site description and removed the header right widget area from my functions.php file. I’ve put code for the logo in so many places and even had the navigation centered at one point, but I’ve been doing trial and error for so long that I’m confused. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I need like a STEP 1, STEP 2, STEP3, etc. to just make this work. THANK YOU

http://www.designbytracy.com/dev/shelleymccoyONE/

designbytracy
    Participant

I think I just needed a brain restart for this, but I got it figured out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Modern Portfolio – Center Header and Navigation’ is closed to new replies.