Modern Portfolio – Header Menu Dropdown

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio – Header Menu Dropdown

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chashutch 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chashutch
    Participant

Hi,

I have a couple of items I can’t seem to resolve…

1) The drop-downs in my header menu are wonky (clear). I’ve looked everywhere to see what Ive done wrong. Can someone help explain what else I should be looking for (or the solution)? The problem can be seen in the “Services” menu drop-down.

2) I can’t get rid of the small line in the primary sidebar (as noticed in the about page It may have showed up when I was customizing my forms plugin.

3) I’d love to have the primary nav menu show up on the front-page but, like others in the forum, I cant seem to get either one (Primary or Secondary) to show.

If this should be three questions, I’m happy to divvy them up.

Thanks for any help,
    Hutch

Hutch

http://dev01.krupto.net/

anitac
    Participant

Hi Hutch,

The header nav is set to transparent. Not sure why but here is the location:

#header .genesis-nav-menu li a:hover {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    }

For the line, look for this – it’s the bottom border:

.sidebar .widget:after {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #222222;
    content: “”;
    display: block;
    padding-bottom: 2rem;
    width: 20%;
    }

As for the navigations – look in your functions.php file. I believe the primary navigation has been disabled. You can enable it and then add some CSS in there for it to show up.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

chashutch
    Participant

You are the BEST… Again!

Thank you.

Hutch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.