Modern Portfolio: Image Captions will not save

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio: Image Captions will not save

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

No matter what I do, when I place a caption around an image, it shows on the Post BEFORE I save it. When I save it, the caption disappears. The site I am working on is not LIVE right now. This has happened on a few other non-SP themes I’ve used and cannot recollect how I fixed it. What would cause this to happen?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Well… I had to delete the image and then re-upload it and add the caption. Then it would save. If you have an image already placed and want to add a caption – you’ll have to delete it and then add it again. What a pain!

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.