Mompreneur Theme social and shop icons

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mompreneur Theme social and shop icons

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kimberlyviolin
    Participant

Hello there -

I’m trying to post specifically to the MomPreneur subject but cannot figure out how. Apologies in advance for doing so in General.

I have the Mompreneur theme. Across the top there are social banner buttons, last one being shop. I want to add a View Cart button. Is there a title attribute for Cart? If not, what is the best way to go about adding this up there.

Thank you kindly,
    Kimberly

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes; Art is knowing which ones to keep ~ Artist Scott Adams

http://ruebird.com

Susan

Kimberly – there are no theme specific support forums.

Support for the MomPreneur theme is handled directly through the Pretty Darn Cute support desk.

prettydarncute.com/submit-a-support-ticket/

There is no title attribute for Cart. The three images included in the theme are all that the theme is coded for. If you want to have a separate cart flag (the shop icons hovers to a cart), then you will either need to substitute the CSS for one of the other buttons, and edit the image, or go a different route, and add in your own icons.

I recently customized a site using this theme, and purchased a set of icons which included a cart through Etsy for a couple of dollars.

If you need additional assistance, go ahead and submit a support ticket through Lindsey’s site, and I will respond to you over there (I provide support for all of Lindsey’s themes).

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Mompreneur Theme social and shop icons’ is closed to new replies.