Mompreneur Theme social and shop icons

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mompreneur Theme social and shop icons

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello there –

I’m trying to post specifically to the MomPreneur subject but cannot figure out how. Apologies in advance for doing so in General.

I have the Mompreneur theme. Across the top there are social banner buttons, last one being shop. I want to add a View Cart button. Is there a title attribute for Cart? If not, what is the best way to go about adding this up there.

Thank you kindly,

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes; Art is knowing which ones to keep ~ Artist Scott Adams

Kimberly – there are no theme specific support forums.

Support for the MomPreneur theme is handled directly through the Pretty Darn Cute support desk.

There is no title attribute for Cart. The three images included in the theme are all that the theme is coded for. If you want to have a separate cart flag (the shop icons hovers to a cart), then you will either need to substitute the CSS for one of the other buttons, and edit the image, or go a different route, and add in your own icons.

I recently customized a site using this theme, and purchased a set of icons which included a cart through Etsy for a couple of dollars.

If you need additional assistance, go ahead and submit a support ticket through Lindsey’s site, and I will respond to you over there (I provide support for all of Lindsey’s themes).

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Mompreneur Theme social and shop icons’ is closed to new replies.