Move text up on front page of Genesis Sample

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Move text up on front page of Genesis Sample

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixiegrl 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pixiegrl

My front page is looking a little strange because the featured image shows up first and then below it, the title, then text. Is there a way for the text to be beside it, the title above it, or is there a certain size the featured image needs to be? I have so much white space on my page. Help!

http://www.mamamouse.com

braddalton
    Participant

Try the Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives

pixiegrl

Thank you. One more question. Now that I did that, it is duplicating the images. How do I remove the larger image and keep the smaller one?

pixiegrl

I have looked in the forum and everything seems to suggest that the image is also placed in the post. It is not, at least in on my site. I only have the featured image in the post. I am thinking maybe it is a coding issue, but I have no idea where to fix it and will not touch the php without hearing it from someone knowledgeable. :)

braddalton
    Participant

What duplicate image are you referring to? LInk to it please.

How many times did you add he image?

pixiegrl

The duplicate featured image is on the front landing page of my site

I only have it added as the featured image. On the individual post, it only shows the featured image. I would like the landing page to only show the smaller thumbnail if possible. Thanks!

pixiegrl

http://www.mamamouse.com Sorry! I thought this linked already.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  pixiegrl.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  pixiegrl.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Move text up on front page of Genesis Sample’ is closed to new replies.