Multi Image Slider

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Multi Image Slider

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rlmg
    Participant

Is there a way to manipulate the slider image to look and act like that of the Newssetter theme? I would like to have 3 images on each slide, the larger of the three switch between the left side, center and right side as it does in the theme above. I like the look and feel of this theme, but refuse to walk away from Genesis. I don’t have a link to a website b/c I need to figure this out first. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

braddalton
    Participant

Caroufredsel is the slider uses in that theme.

You can install it manually or they also offer a premium plugin which makes the job far easier.

The new Magazine Pro theme is a bit like that theme and should be released shortly.

I think you’ll find this new theme easier to customize if you have some experience with Genesis/StudioPress child themes.

rlmg
    Participant

Thank you for the response! Any idea when the new Magazine Pro theme will be released? I really like Genesis and the child themes and do not want to move away from them. Thanks again!

braddalton
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.