Multipage pagination buttons not visible

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Multipage pagination buttons not visible

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  theateradvisor 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

benconnor
    Participant

Hi Dave,

I’m sure this is all very good advice, but I don’t quite understand and it’s all doing my head in :-(

I’ve got a friend who seems to understand the problem, has a solution and is going to go into the back end of my site and make the adjustments.

Thank you so much for your advice. I’m sorry I’m not tech savvy enough to understand how to use it.

Cheers,

Ben

anitac
    Participant

Thank you David! I know exactly what to do with it and will be trying it out on the demo site I use to play with code. I knew there would another way to do what I wrote! I always wondered what those number were for and now I know. Thanks again.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

benconnor
    Participant

Hi Dave,

My friend was unable to resolve the problem.

If you’re still willing to help a slow bear like me, I would very much appreciate it.

What I didn’t understand from your message is as follows:

1. Place the HTML code. You give the example of external services. I don’t know what this is? What code should I be placing here?

2. For the second line, do I just simply put in the name of the plugin function?

3. There are three plugins that I want to go under the page numbers. Do I just repeat the process three times for each of the plugins?

Be great if you can help,

Cheers,

Ben

theateradvisor
    Participant

Hi David,

Your solution looks like it should work well. I am a self taught hacker with WP so could you let me know what the function name would be and where to find it for plugins. Example: using nrelate would the function name be function_nrelate_related?

In our case we have a sharing plugin, nrelate and facebook comments functions all showing up before the pages and we want the pages to appear at the bottom of the post content before all the other stuff.

Hope you can help me out here.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.