Multiple Genesis Responsive Sliders

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Multiple Genesis Responsive Sliders

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Au Coeur
    Participant

Does anyone know of a way that I can add multiple different versions of the Genesis Responsive Slider to the same site?  I’d like to have it at the top of some of the category archive pages featuring posts from that specific category, but the problem is that the category selection is housed under the slider settings rather than on individual instances of the widget.  Is there a way to get around this, perhaps by calling the slider with a shortcode?

If not, can anyone recommend a comparable responsive slider plug in?

Thanks

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Au Coeur.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Au Coeur.

Susan

The short answer is that you can’t have more than one Genesis Responsive Slider on your site, but try this:

different-genesis-reponsive-sliders

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Au Coeur
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll see if I can get this to work…no luck yet. I may just need to find a different plugin.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.