My 1st Child Theme Ever!

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback My 1st Child Theme Ever!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lyndsaymoon

Hi Folks,

This is my first ever attempt at a genesis child theme. I used the genesis sample theme and a couple of new page templates to make it. All my knowledge has been gathered by tutorials and this forum.

I would really appreciate your feedback as I would like to sell it but am not sure if it’s really finished yet. How would I find out if I have covered everything that needs to be done in order to sell it and for it to be fully responsive?

It is VERY pink and SICKLY sweet (sorry about that) BUT… there is a buyer for everything and I had a lot of fun with it ;-).

Thank you.

http://www.demo.lyndsaymoon.com/themes/ice-cream-theme/

http://www.demo.lyndsaymoon.com/themes/ice-cream-theme/

David Chu
    Participant

Hi Lyndsay,
    That’s very pretty! Super job. Cool font as well. I think I’ll go get a gelato, stat!

Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

lyndsaymoon

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much. Yep makes me want to eat ice cream too but it’s raining and cold here :-(

Lyndsay :-)

David Chu
    Participant

Aw,
    Hope it warms up for you! It’s pretty sunny here, finally. I will actually eat Ice cream all year, even at below freezing temperatures. Ice cream companies like me. :)

I like your profile picture, too – you’ve got serious talent! Have fun with that theme.

Good to meet you,
    Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.