My MailChimp sign up form showing wrong list

Community Forums Forums General Discussion My MailChimp sign up form showing wrong list

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erin Ulrich 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

noah
    Participant

My MailChimp sign up form is showing the wrong list name when users sign in.

They sign in at the campaigning website http://www.carlex.org,uk and receive a message from “LKP Managing Agents”, which is another list and separate organisation.

I want signers to get the message: Carlex / Leasehold Knowledge Partnership. I have made this the “company name” on MailChimp but it still shows the “LKP Managing Agents” message.

I have tried asking for a new sign-up form, but it always has the same code, giving the same – wrong – message.

I am using Genesis eNews Extended

Any ideas?

Erin Ulrich
    Participant

I would suggest contacting MailChimp support. They are usually quite helpful, and the issue must be on that side, not in Genesis eNews Extended.

Erin Ulrich | Design by Insight | @erinulrich

noah
    Participant

Thanks, Erin. Mailchimp support were very good and it is sorted. I don’t find the UI of their site very clear: it was very counterintuitive to find the place where I needed to make a change. But all done. Thanks

Erin Ulrich
    Participant

Yes, I’ve found that to be true about their site as well! At least they are very helpful when we ask questions. Glad you worked it out!

Erin Ulrich | Design by Insight | @erinulrich

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.