My Site – Blasted Creatives

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback My Site – Blasted Creatives

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

youcreatives

Dear Friends,

First of all, Merry Christmas and an amazing 2014 for all the Studiopress Support, Community, family and friends (pets included).

I would like to have your opinion regarding my site Blasted Creatives. It’s quite new, with only 3 month alive, and the aim is to celebrate inspiration.

After 5 seconds of considerations, my choice was quite obvious. I’m using the News Pro. It’s gorgeous, with a minimal look, and an extraordinary fluid navigation.

I would like to use the Featured Tabs just like the News Pro demo, but i’ve some images with less width/height…so it’s not a good idea. Is it possible to expand the original images dimensions in order to use this widget correctly?

Thank you so much for your time,
    I love you all.
    Guga

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  youcreatives.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  youcreatives.
    http://www.blastedcreatives.com

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

For posts which will display in featured tabs – you can manually enlarge image offline and upload them as featured image for specific posts. This is most neat and easy way to implement the required customization.

Btw, site looks great!

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.