MyStudioPress – Is there a download limit?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion MyStudioPress – Is there a download limit?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Susan

Is there a limit to the number of times that you can download a clean copy of your theme through MyStudioPress? I know that with the e-mail link we received when we first purchase the theme, that the link was only valid for 5 downloads.

I keep a copy of my “clean” file on my computer, but I received a MacBook Air (my first Mac!), and I’m wondering would it make more sense to move the files from my “old” laptop to my new one via a flash card, or just download a new copy from MyStudioPress? I don’t want to go that route if there is a limit to the number of times we can download.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  SoZo. Reason: Added to title
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  SoZo. Reason: Added to title

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

No, there is no limit. That is one of the things that really drove us nuts with the previous system. Once that limit was reached we had to go reset it and send a new link. This is much better in so many ways.

Susan

Thanks, Nick – that’s great news!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘MyStudioPress – Is there a download limit?’ is closed to new replies.