Nav Issue in Chrome 25 for Windows

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Nav Issue in Chrome 25 for Windows

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Erin Ulrich 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Erin Ulrich
    Participant

A client of mine just contacted me with a new issue on her blog. She uses Google Chrome 25 for Windows, and with this latest update, her navigation menu is messed up. Only the Home tab is in the right spot. All the others are pushed down below it (still in a horizontal line, but way below where they should be). This was not a problem before, and when I ran a test on browsershots.org, all other browsers show it correctly (including Chrome 24).

She is running WP 3.5.1, Genesis 1.9.1, and Prose 1.5.2.

Her site is here.

I’ve uploaded a screenshot of how it looks in Chrome 25 for Windows here.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!! :)

Erin Ulrich | Design by Insight | @erinulrich

Gary Jones

Odd. Looking fine on Chrome 27-beta.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Hi

Checked in Chrome 26, it is appearing fine. Ask your client to update Google Chrome browser [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQuDJwLEwOc]

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Erin Ulrich
    Participant

Thanks for the replies! I actually found a fix earlier. There is a bug with that version of Chrome (which at the time was the most up to date version). Removing the top margin from the nav in CSS worked around it.

Erin Ulrich | Design by Insight | @erinulrich

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Nav Issue in Chrome 25 for Windows’ is closed to new replies.