Navigation Link jumping problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Navigation Link jumping problem

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lynsey
    Participant

Hi am using the landscape theme and if you load my site a few times, look at the link where it says “The Blog”  it is jumping to the right then back to the left when i reload the page, anyone know what’s wrong or how to fix it? This is the url to my site http://shinymagic.com/  thanks!

Gary Jones

I can reproduce the jump.

Try disabling Jetpack and / or other plugins, or whatever is adding in your typekit script.

As far as I can tell, it’s not something inherent with Genesis or a child theme.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Lynsey
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, i disabled jetpack, removed the typekit code from the genesis header and also disabled woocommerce, still jumping, this driving me nuts

Lynsey
    Participant

Okay it seems like it was the genesis nav menu amplified creating the problem, i removed it and it seems to work fine now =/

Gary Jones

I’ve directed Nick (author of that plugin) here – he may or may not be able to make a suggestion that would enable you to have the plugin activated, but not get the jump.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

could you please enable it on your site so I can see what is happening, thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Navigation Link jumping problem’ is closed to new replies.