Navigation Menu Plug-in Recommendations

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Navigation Menu Plug-in Recommendations

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ACBellevue 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ACBellevue
    Participant

I was wondering if there are any recommendations for a good plug-in to manage the navigation menu.  Thanks!

Owen

kathiemt
    Participant

What did you want to do with the menu that the menu function doesn’t do Owen?

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

ACBellevue
    Participant

I was wondering how to center the navigation menu across the entire width of the browser, and if possible, adjust the font size and type on the text.

kathiemt
    Participant

Perhaps you need to share what theme you are also using?  Is it mobile responsive or one that isn’t?

Generally the font size and type of text can be edited in the css style sheet of the theme you are using – the child theme, that is.

ACBellevue
    Participant

It’s the Outreach Theme.   Could you point me to what portion of the source code I should look for?  I tried analyzing it with Firebug in Firefox but haven’t been able to pinpoint the code that makes it what it is.

kathiemt
    Participant

Is your site live? Might be easier to see the site and go from there.

Are you wanting to edit the text only for the navigation and not anywhere else? I use Outreach on a couple of sites I’ve done.  If you look for line 261 in your css file which is menu-primary and look a bit further down you’ll see the font size there.  The fonts list is in the Defaults section starting at line 68.

Hope that helps?

ACBellevue
    Participant

Thanks, I will check out the coding for those lines.

The site is live at http://www.assumptionchurch.org.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.