Need a little CSS Help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need a little CSS Help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bluesteelesolutions 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rick4him
    Participant

On my theme (www.noahsdad.com) I’m trying to bring over a few things from the metro theme..

1. I’d like to get the ///// around the categories on my home page (it breaks stuff up)
    2. I’d like to make the fonts look like they do on Metro (I like how big the titles appear (and they also appear much neater)

Any thoughts on how I can bring those elements over to my site? Thanks so much.

http://noahsdad.com/

bluesteelesolutions
    Participant

I can help you with that – you will need to upload the background image they are using and then reference it in the css. The fonts should be pretty simple – do you just want the headers bigger or to also use the same font as Metro?

Offering full service marketing solutions; print, marketing strategy, CRM, and (duh!) Genesis web design/development.
    Blue Steele Solutions

rick4him
    Participant

Hey thanks for being willing to help me out! I’m open to whatever you think would look good on both.

I also think I need to change my fonts around a bit. I don’t think I really like the current fonts. I like nice, big, clean ones. Open to suggestions.

bluesteelesolutions
    Participant

Hey Rick,
    Have you checked out the Google fonts site? http://www.google.com/fonts/ Great place to look for new fonts to use on your site.

if you need more help feel free to email me direct at heather@blue-steele.com

Offering full service marketing solutions; print, marketing strategy, CRM, and (duh!) Genesis web design/development.
    Blue Steele Solutions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.