Need Advice: Best Plugin / Theme?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need Advice: Best Plugin / Theme?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hurlebaus

I am working on developing a site to be used somewhat like a freelance site. I would like for a user to be able to create a job description, and then allow for others to submit proposals for that job. I would love for there to be ratings for and reviews for the people bidding on the jobs.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good child theme for genesis and/or good plugins to use to accomplish this task?

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

More than theme, you should look for best membership plugin for such functionality like S2member, membership pro and so on.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

hurlebaus

I would definitely do that, along with a couple of other plugins for easy posting. I was thinking of using WP Job Manager, WPMUDEV’s Listings, and their membership plugin. What do you think about WPMUDEV’s membership plugin (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/) as compared to the other two you mentioned?

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

I have not used it but here something that should help you in decision making – http://chrislema.com/best-wordpress-membership-plugin-2014/

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.