Need CSS help with styling shopping cart plugin

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need CSS help with styling shopping cart plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shewebs4
    Participant

Help!?

First of all, here is a link to the site:  http://thebooktaylor.com/coben-harlan-caught-2/

I need to delete the forced line break below “Shipping Options: “so that the selection box below it appears on the same line. I’ve tried for days to figure out how to do this.

The plugin is WP Ultra Simple PayPal Cart. According to the plugin’s support forum:

“You can use your theme style (style.css) to set the .vsubmit, .submit or #wpus-cart-button-form input. Otherwise you can user the /wp-content/plugins/wp-ultra-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/wp_ultra_simple_shopping_cart_style.css file to configure it.”

I’ve tried making changes to the plugin’s CSS, but I’m not even sure that the changes I’ve been trying to make are the correct ones or not.  I’ve tried to change the display from block to inline, per a CSS tutorial, but haven’t had any success, obviously.  However, I also see that the plugin’s CSS currently shows that it is (Inactive). Does that mean that the theme’s CSS is overriding it?

Could anyone offer some advice as to how I might go about changing this through the theme’s (AgentPress) CSS?  I will really appreciate any assistance whatsoever!

By the way, I did also post this question on the plugin’s support forum, but never got a response.

Thanks!

Colleen

SoZo

It depends on where you are seeing it as inactive but most likely yes, there are other rules overriding the ones coming fromt he plugin’s style sheet.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.