Need Featured Page Widget Followed by Featured Posts Widget on Home Top Widget

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need Featured Page Widget Followed by Featured Posts Widget on Home Top Widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dianne 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dianne
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to develop a homepage in the News theme where I have a Featured Page widget followed by several Featured Posts widgets. For some reason, when I try to do that the Featured Posts do not show up. Is it possible to do this in the News theme and, if so, how?

Thanks,

Dianne

http://www.plrapalooza.com

Anita
    Participant

Yes, you would drag a Featured Page widget to the Home Top and configure that widget. Then below it drag over a Featured Post widget. In that one set the number of posts you would like to show up. Right now if I click on the middle navigation, I am clicking categories and they return zero – nothing. Add some posts in there and then they will show up.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Dianne
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll try that.

Dianne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.