Need help making a site "i" friendly

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need help making a site "i" friendly

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

I have been working with a church to get their new website up and running. With a lot of help from folks here, we have the site pretty much exactly how they want it. However, it apparently does not display properly in iPhone or iPad interfaces.
    I can’t figure out what the problem is, or how to fix it. I’m willing to hire someone to help me finish this project, but so far, the first two people I contacted to hire have stopped responding, so I’m looking for help again.
    The site I’m dealing with is http://crossroadsefca.com/

And the pastor says that the main problem he is having right now is…”On my iPad the layout looks awkward – the graphics are in the extreme left and right of the screen with an unusually large space in between.
    On the iPhone – the loop is now working but that graphics are still incredibly large. ”

Can anyone help with this, either here or for hire?

Thanks,
    Paul

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Paul.
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Paul.
    http://crossroadsefca.com/

Robin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paul
    Participant

Thank you for your help Robin! Your work was wonderful, and much appreciated indeed!

The Pastor is still having a bit of trouble with his iPhone, but we finally figured out it may be a problem with his phone, as it is at least 2 versions out-dated. He loves the way it displays in his iPad now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Need help making a site "i" friendly’ is closed to new replies.