Need help modifying listings plugin

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need help modifying listings plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DP 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kduffey
    Participant

I want to build a lead generation “paywall” into the Agentpress listings plugin. Basically, before someone can view the details of a listing, they have to supply their contact information.

Has anyone done this or can help to do this?

DP
    Participant

Won’t work.  Real estate information is free, of charge.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  DP.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  DP.

kduffey
    Participant

I’m not looking for a true paywall. I just want to force contact form collection. Lots of IDX systems already do this. I’m just trying to duplicate this functionality w/ the Agentpress Listings plugin.

DP
    Participant

Unless the website visitor feels there is something unique to be had for registering they will move on to another site to get the information.  If they think there is something worth registering for but are required to do so under duress 90% of the information they provide when registering will be garbage. That’s my experience with it.

So, you might be able to figure out how make the modifications to the plug-in, but you can probably find better ways to help your client.  Why not help them implement an IDX solution that already provides lead capture functionality?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.