Need Help: Upgrade to Genesis 1.9 cropped bottom of header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need Help: Upgrade to Genesis 1.9 cropped bottom of header

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wendycholbi 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dmilib
    Participant

I upgraded my website to Genesis 1.9 yesterday (I also have the Prose theme) and the header was cropped on the bottom. In the ‘Appearance – Header’ section, the header looks fine but  on the website it’s cropped. Any suggestions?

Website is: http://www.preslaysa.com

wendycholbi
    Participant

Make sure you’ve updated Prose to version 1.5.2 as well as updating Genesis to version 1.9.2. That should fix the header issue.

I noticed that your entire site is pushed to the left — that’s an issue caused by your E-Junkie buttons. There’s a fix, which involves manually editing the E-Junkie “view cart” buttons. See this E-Junkie forum post for one example and the cart troubleshooting page for a code snippet.

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.