Need Help With CSS Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need Help With CSS Issue

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bamalife
    Participant

I’m having trouble with what I think is a CSS issue, but I’m not sure. Take a look at the following two linked pages on my site:

The first one is having the CSS issue. Noticed how the text appears to be shortened…like it’s a part of a column.

http://www.naturalhaircommunity.com/natural-hair-101

The next one looks perfectly normal and how I want all of my pages/posts to appear.

http://www.naturalhaircommunity.com/gray-hair

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be happening?

anitac
    Participant

Check the first page – go down to layout. It looks like you have the content-sidebar-sidebar selected instead of content-sidebar.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I take that back – open up the page in Text. You started your text inside the “Pin It” code which is 347px wide. So if you need it that way, widen that 347px.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

SoZo

You have content-sidebar selected. The issue is coming from the inline styles with a width declared wrapping your content:

[code]
    <span id="pin-wrapper-617" class="pin-holder alignleft" style="float: none;">
    <span class="pin-wrapper pin-wrapper-top-left" style="margin: 0px auto; padding: 20px 20px 0px; border: 0px none rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: none; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); line-height: 0px; width: 347px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat repeat;">[/code]

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

bamalife
    Participant

anitac – Thanks so much for your help. I finally figured out the issue. It was related to a new plugin that I installed called Digg Digg.

bamalife
    Participant

Thanks SoZo.

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.