Need help with some style/design changes for AgentPress theme – pay for help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Need help with some style/design changes for AgentPress theme – pay for help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

coachb
    Participant

Have a project that requires some changes including:

1. navigation menu changes – need to change the font and have each navigation item have a contrasting border color around it. need to add a custom menu down below the community widget.

2. background image – large have a dark background image (wallpaper) I want to use to show as background instead of the colors in display elements (e.g. widget backgrounds to be transparent to allow the background image to display.

3. header image widget – need to have an editable rotating text display with a specific font to display testimonial excerpts.

4. change widget outline border color around some widget areas.

I can do some of these but willing to pay an experienced user to complete all of these changes for me due to time constraints on this job. This could also lead to an ongoing relationship for coding help on projects if interested. If you are experienced in these areas and can complete this task above please send message to askcoachb@gmail.com with your e-mail address and your rate and I will send details. Thanks.

Au Coeur
    Participant

What is the site? Some of these are fairly simple CSS changes, I’m sure if you posted individual questions with a link to the site people would help you through the forums and then you won’t need to spend money.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.