Need plugin advice

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need plugin advice

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Trying to build a companion site for a client, and she wants her contact submission form/page to be as close to a copy of http://www.pavendors.com/submit-event.htm as possible.

Does anyone know of a plugin flexible enough to have this many fields, with this much text interspersed within the form?

Thank you for any advice.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Paul.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Paul.

anitac
    Participant

Why not just use what she has? Just copy and paste her form code to a new page in WP.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Paul
    Participant

I may end up doing that, but she is not happy with the output she gets from her current form as to the way it sends the info to her. So I thought I would see if there was a nice clean WP alternative. She is planning on doing several sites for neighboring states, and she would like to go to WordPress instead of using FrontPage or Expression Web.

Brian Bourn
    Participant

For a free plugin take a look at Contact Form 7. For the best paid plugin check out Gravity Forms.

Bourn Creative | bourncreative.com | Twitter

anitac
    Participant

I agree with Brian on both. I was just about to write Contact Form 7.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Paul
    Participant

Just as a follow-up, I came across WordPress Form Manager, and so far it seems to be working out, although I find a couple of things a bit clunky in how they are displayed.

I may give Contact Form 7 a try for a couple of the forms still to be added, to see how it compares.

From looking at the site, I think I would really like Gravity Forms. I think that will be my next premium purchase.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Need plugin advice’ is closed to new replies.