Need to Present Search Results as List of Tiles only

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need to Present Search Results as List of Tiles only

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

derryhumma
    Participant

I need to present Search Results as an unordered list of page/post Titles. I’ve been able to strip it down to Titles only but each individual title is still surrounded by excess code. I would obviously prefer to avoid the overhead.

<div class="post-334 page type-page status-publish hentry entry">
    		<h2 class="entry-title">
    			<a href="http://usltc.org/edu/illust" title="Illustrated Standard" rel="bookmark">Illustrated Standard</a>
    		</h2> 
    		<div class="entry-content"></div>  <!-- end .entry-content -->
    	</div><!-- end .postclass -->

Also, the results page will only show 10 entries per page. I need to show ALL results on 1 page.

I’ve done this in non-Genesis WP themes in the past — but am having trouble figuring it out in the context of a custom child theme.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Robyn

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  derryhumma.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  derryhumma.

cdils
    Participant

Heya Robyn,

I know it’s been awhile since you’ve posted this. Are you still looking for help?

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.