Needs Mindstream Theme Help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Needs Mindstream Theme Help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dareadel 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dareadel
    Participant

I am using the Mindstream theme and I am trying to set up my home page to look exactly like the display on StudioPress. I need help to customize the display the large image and the thumbnails exactly as it looks on display. I will appreciate any help and directions to accomplish this.

Anita
    Participant

Log in to your my.studiopress.com account, go to Downloads and there you will be presented with the instructions for all the themes you’ve purchased. Here is the direct link to Mindstream – http://my.studiopress.com/setup/mindstream-theme/.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

dareadel
    Participant

I have been to that page before and unfortunately the short code there does not address any of my issues about this theme.

Anita
    Participant

Did you import the XML file which provides the demo content?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

dareadel
    Participant

Can you provide the link to the XML file? I downloaded the theme from the link on the download page and them uploaded to WordPress. There is nothing on the StudioPress dashboard in my WordPress that shows any useful documentation.

Anita
    Participant

How familiar are you with WordPress? This function is a WordPress function and so not so much a Studiopress/Genesis function. Go to Tools > Import – install the WordPress plugin. It will then allow you to Import the XML which is in the file folder on your desktop.

dareadel
    Participant

I found the file. I will take a look for anything that can help. Thank you.

dareadel
    Participant

Just a follow up. This file does not seem to pertain an existing site. It’s good but I would not want to upload it and then overwrite my blog content. I wish I could view it on a browser instead.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.