new portfolio based on modern portfolio

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback new portfolio based on modern portfolio

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  juliahanker 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dag-Erling
    Participant

Hum, I manged both of the tings I asked for. But I can’t delete the post, or edit it… sorry for spamming the thread.

dmcleod87
    Participant

hi @Dag-Erling it might be best if you consult the documentation that came with the plugin.

RavenManiac
    Participant

Hi Dylan, I’m having the same darn issues with Sridhar’s filterable portfolio tutorial and the Minimum Pro theme. I followed his instructions to the letter several times but I still could’t get it to work. It’s extremely frustrating when so many people were able to make it work, but I couldn’t.

Did you ever make any headway with his approach?

dmcleod87
    Participant

hi RavenManiac no unfortuantely i didn’t. earlier in this thread there is a link to the plugin i ended up going with to setup my portfolio. try that instead…worked perfect for me and have used it on other clients sites.

RavenManiac
    Participant

Thanks Dylan. I ended up going your route and purchased Go Portfolio. The only problem is I don’t know how to hook it into the Minimum Pro theme. Can you give me a little guidance? Thanks.

dmcleod87
    Participant

from memory you will need to combine it with the Types plugin to setup a custom post type. sorry i can’t be of more assistance at the moment as i’m away at the moment…maybe try the plugin documentation?

juliahanker
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.