New site made with Beautiful: What could be better?

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback New site made with Beautiful: What could be better?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kimberly Coleman 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kimberly Coleman

Hello,

I just finished a site for a client using the Beautiful Pro Theme. At the end of the process, she decided that she wanted to incorporate the logo into the background image. This prevents challenges for the mobile responsive nature of the theme, but she’s thrilled with it and overall I really like it.

I’m just wondering (from your various viewpoints) if there is anything that you would have done differently/that I could have done better? Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Thanks!
    -Kimberly

http://www.reinventiongirl.com

Susan

Nice job. I think it is lovely!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

garylou
    Participant

HI Kimberly,
    GREAT SITE! Very nice. You have a way with words and your site drew me in and kept me reading. I wishI had your writing talent.
    Looking at your site, the only that stuck out for me, was the purple area under the images. I would add some padding to the left, just to move it over a little so it is not “bleeding”, other than that, I think your site is awesome.
    Thanks
    Gary

Kimberly Coleman

Thanks @Susan and @garylou

(Cristie, my friend/the writer, really does have a way with words!)

Take care,
    Kimberly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.