Newbie Needs Help! WP Error on login

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Newbie Needs Help! WP Error on login

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mlmmarketinggenius
    Participant

Hello,

I just uploaded the copyblogger theme to my wordpress blog.  I get this error when I try to login to wp

Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to Genesis_Settings_Sanitizer::add_filter() must be an array, string given, called in /home/content/98/9180198/html/mlmmarketinggenius/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/classes/sanitization.php on line 289 and defined in /home/content/98/9180198/html/mlmmarketinggenius/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/classes/sanitization.php on line 68

What does this mean?

Thanks

Jason

cdils
    Participant

Hey Jason,
    You’ll need to access your site via FTP or your host’s cPanel. Find the wp-content/themes/ folder and delete the Copyblogger theme.

The idea is to get rid of that and see if you can successfully run the Twenty-Eleven (or Twenty-Twelve) default theme without problems. So, once you’ve deleted the CB theme, try to go back to your WordPress admin and activate the default theme.

If that works, then good. :) Download a fresh copy of the CB theme and try again. Maybe it got cootie corruption on the original download.

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.