Newbie Needs Referral Directory Ideas

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Newbie Needs Referral Directory Ideas

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

drdocb
    Participant

I am looking at moving to Studiopress (love the themes and know a vet site that is very well done based on these products) but our organization need basic referral database functionality. I also am working on our non profit Foundation sites so seemed like the right time to move forward

I am thinking of converting our websites over to WordPress and the limiter seems to be a php-mysql search engine I wrote years ago.

Our secretary uploads a csv file every week of member holistic vets and then people can search either by name or do an advanced search by state or small versus large animal etc.

Any thoughts on compatible plugins that will work with Studiopress themes. There are only about 100 entries with about 15 data fields but it is an important part of our small organization

I was looking at http://connections-pro.com plug-ins and wondered if they will work or is Studiopress – Genesis framework a specialized CMS or does it have full WordPress plug-in (within reason of course) compatibility?

Looking for direction, advice – anything to help

If interested the url is http://www.avhlist.com/avh_index.php

Thank you for any direction you can give

Larry

anitac
    Participant

Take a look at the Business Directory Plugin. They offer a free version and also then you can purchase premium add-ons. Review some of the support questions here.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.